Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And, without further ado. . .



The list should be viewable now, thanks to the lovely people who created: PDF-XChange Viewer at:

http://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-viewer

I have made JPEG files of the list should you care to look.  Interestingly, for all the various things I have owned over the years, there are very few if any that the mainstream audiophile (ugh- you know who you are, you twerps) would consider to be "High End."  I'd like to think that most of the gear I have spent my hard-earned money on has been reasonably designed by sensible engineers who understand that the benefits of woofer cones made out of shockingly-expensive Carp-flavored, single-atom carbon nanotubes would probably be lost on me anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Hm. The images are kinda small. And pink. I'll have to work on that. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh it's been a year and this list is woefully out of date. I feel shame. But not enough to seek help.

    ReplyDelete